Preregistration new residents
1. Please fill out the preregistration form.
2. Documentation, which must be attached by email at email@example.com:
- 1 color ID size photography.
- It is compulsory to add a copy of the latest academic results you have (They don´t need to be the final results of the year.)
3. The Residence will respond by email to all requests. Until you receive our response, no other step is required.
4. Please note that applications from students born in 2005 or later will not be considered.
Office hours for families or applicants
From Monday to Friday, from 10 am to 12.30 and from 15.30 to 20 h. Phone number: 607 08 54 59 / 93 254 09 65. Attending the pandemic situation, it is necessary to consult the possibility
of attending in person.
Saturday February 26, virtual day. Saturday 23 April and May 28 face-to-face visits.
- Registrations should be made in person during July. From May 15th, families will receive the necessary documentation by postal service.
- Families attending the Open Doors Day, will be able to register by mail.
- Room assigments: Due to our limited number of rooms, the order of delivery of the pre-registration forms with all the requested documentation will be taken into account for the allocation of individual rooms.
- New Residents, at the time of registration, will have to pay a deposit of 650 euros (350 for stays of less than 9 months). From this deposit, 50 euros will be returned when the keys and the resident’s card are returned. The rest will be lost entirely if you withdraw from residence during the academic year (from July 20, 2022 to May 1, 2023) or if you have pending payments.
- Fees will be charged by direct debit. The expenses caused by returned bank receipts will be charged to the resident.
- Taxes are included in the price.
- If a Resident withdraws from residence once a quarter has begun must pay the entire quarter:
- 1st quarter: September 12th to December 23th 2022.
- 2nd quarter: January 9th to March 31st 2023.
- 3th quarter: April 12th to June 9th 2023.
Accommodation from Monday to Friday
|HALF BOARD||FULL BOARD*|
|Annual payment||6.961,41 €||7.552,39 €|
|Quarterly payment||2.381,54 €||2.583,71 €|
|Monthly payment||814,20 €||883,32 €|
|Sunday meals||-||8,50 €|
* Includes from Monday’s breakfast to Friday’s lunch. You can sleep Sunday night.
Accommodation from Monday to Sunday
|HALF BOARD||FULL BOARD|
|Annual payment||8.840,50 €||9.349,63 €|
|Quarterly payment||3.024,38 €||3.198,56 €|
|Monthly payment||1.033.98 €||1.093,52 €|
* Stays of 9 months.
Stays since the date of occupation*
|HALF BOARD||FULL BOARD|
|Extra-days, apart form the 9 months stay||34,00 €||36,50 €|
*Includes Christmas holidays (December 22st to January 7th) and Easter holidays (April 9th to 18th), periods in which the residence will be closed.
Services and amenities included in the price
- Internet Access and Wi-Fi
- Weekly housekeeping
- Indoor pool
- Soccer field
- Air conditioning and central heating
- Maintenance service
- Sport courts
- Study room and library
- Recreation rooms
Discounts on the accommodation price
|Double room||10% of the price (double occupancy room is required)|
|Brothers in residence||2,5% each brother|
|Antiquity||2,5% seniority greater than one year|
|La Salle scholl (2021-2022) Ex-Students or La Salle University (2022-2023) Students||2,5% (new residents only)|
* Maximum discount 5% (double room: 12,5%).
Additional and optional services
|Flat screen TV||25,50 €/month|
|Bed and bathroom linen weekly changed||35,90 €/month|
|Own fridge||15,35 €/month|
|Residence fridge||30,75 €/month|
|Self-service laundry and dryer||4 € both machines|